[05/12/16]

Be prepared for pension change

Even if you employ only one person, auto enrolment into a workplace pension scheme is something you cannot ignore. The law on workplace pensions under the Pensions Act 2008 states that every employer in the UK must enrol eligible staff into a workplace pension and contribute towards it.

The auto enrolment scheme began in October 2012, with larger firms complying first. SMEs that existed in 2011 are enrolling their staff by the end of 2017, followed by all newer employers by February 2018.

You can find out when your staging date for auto enrolment duties comes into effect on The Pensions Regulator website by inserting your PAYE reference.

However, letters advising the date will be sent to individual firms by The Pensions Regulator. If you don’t pay staff by PAYE, the date you will need to comply will be 1st April 2017.

The level of pension contributions will be phased in over time to help employers and individuals adjust. Full contributions will have to be paid from 1st October 2018.

You need to pay the correct contributions on time to your staff pension scheme. If you don’t, you risk being fined by the Regulator.

We know many small employers are worried about the changes to pensions law, but as part of our complete service at My Management Accountant, we can guide you through the process, help you comply and process the pension contributions seamlessly through our payroll service.

Our systems also manage any changes to employees’ eligibility or if they choose to opt out of the workplace pension scheme. One of your duties is to accept opt-out and leave requests.

The Pensions Regulator is a public body set up by the UK government to regulate work-based pensions and will be communicating with all employers to let them know when their legal duties start.

For more information click here

Comments

21 comments for “Auto enrolment”

1. Posted Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 6:30:17 PM

sample

2. Posted Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:07:17 PM

These people are very serious about their gaming and they won’t anyone to interfere in their gaming. I was doing britishessaywriters essay service review and I thought that they should also do it. They will do very good at it.

3. carl
    Posted Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 9:56:27 AM

The tests are all complete – Bonnie has endured more poking, prodding, sticking, fasting, and video drone than a person should have to. And she has done it with a positive attitude, warrior’s spirit, and courage beyond measure.

4. StephenPaul
    Posted Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 8:14:37 AM

Although the vast majority of the adjustments in net annuity risk will be accounted for as a current expense, there might be occasions where a portion of the progressions is conceded to future periods. Contrasts amongst real and expected advantages and speculation return are to be conceded dissertation writing help and included in pension expense when amortized over a set period of time.

5. Posted Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 7:11:22 AM

These individuals are intense about their gaming and they want anybody to meddle in their gaming. I was doing Dissertation Cube article benefit audit and I suspected that they ought to likewise do it. They will do great at it.

6. stevewaugh
    Posted Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 5:24:57 AM

We know numerous little bosses are stressed over Buy Coursework Online the progressions to annuities law, yet as a feature of our total administration at My Management Accountant, we can control you through the procedure, enable you to agree and process the benefits commitments flawlessly through our finance benefit.

7. andrewsymond
    Posted Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 5:26:45 AM

You have to pay the right commitments on time to your staff annuity plot. Do my Coursework for me UK On the off chance that you don't, you hazard being fined by the Regulator.

8. michealclark
    Posted Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 9:59:34 AM

In spite of the fact that by far most of the modifications in net annuity hazard will be represented as a present cost, there may be events where a segment Buy Coursework of the movements is surrendered to future periods

9. brett
    Posted Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 9:27:38 AM

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. matka jodi fix

10. carl
    Posted Monday, December 25, 2017 at 4:56:13 PM

Thanks for this post!! it was great reading this! keep posting!! i would like to receive more info on this!! Stay connected! ielts listening

11. mellisa
    Posted Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 4:09:12 PM

Voyance Amour Eternel is your french website of esoterism and divinatory arts. Visit it and read his content to discover a magical world where the futur has no secrets. Your voyance pas cher is also waiting for your call to 0892 22 20 22 to show you all you need to know. voyance pas cher

12. sarah
    Posted Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 9:24:36 AM

Amazing article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much like my own particular concerning this subject. media coverage

13. james
    Posted Thursday, January 04, 2018 at 4:13:54 PM

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. put out a pr

14. sarah
    Posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 7:54:12 AM

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. pr agencies

15. James Louis
    Posted Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 9:22:57 AM

A pension is a type of retirement plan dispersed from Do My Assignment Now Social Security. Basically, there are two kinds of pensions - defined advantage and defined contribution.

16. Posted Monday, January 22, 2018 at 9:43:29 PM

Geometry Dash isn't your normal beat based redirection, it truly requires twisted around vast planning.

17. Posted Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 8:56:26 AM

they've the capability to enable you to improve your grades without any difficult attempt. We know you're taking into consideration how we are able to do that

18. carl
    Posted Monday, January 29, 2018 at 3:44:47 PM

Thanks for this post!! it was great reading this! keep posting!! i would like to receive more info on this!! Stay connected! Nasty C

19. Clark
    Posted Tuesday, February 06, 2018 at 10:06:47 AM

I am reading the whole content of in the blog to be related the Management of Account help us drive you business development. I am appreciate in the work. keep it up.
    buy online epdm rubber roofing in UK

20. james
    Posted Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 4:05:57 PM

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Text Tarot Reading

21. Posted Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 2:17:55 AM

a pride for me to be able to discuss on a quality website because I just learned to make an article on