Join our growing team
Date posted: 2022-09-09
We are recruiting talented individuals to join our fantastic team to help continue deliver excellent service to a growing portfolio of clients.
Who We Are
Running a business is about more than just the bottom line, which is why we deliver accountancy services with a difference, focusing our time providing the kind of support clients want from their trusted advisors.
We are a leading digital business, delivering excellent accountancy, tax, and business advisory services to a portfolio of innovative and award-winning clients across the UK.
We have been at the forefront of cloud-accounting for well over a decade, ensuring our clients’ businesses benefit from the huge efficiencies accounting software delivers leaving us with that time to spend with our clients.
With a strong pipeline of prospects keen to join our existing clients, we now have exciting opportunities for accountancy professionals of all levels of experience and expertise to join our dedicated and professional team.
We are particularly interested to hear from part or fully qualified bookkeepers, payroll specialists, and management accountants.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills alongside a strong track record gained from industry or practice.
Alongside excellent technical skills, the right candidates must fit into the culture of our business, including:
- Being able to understand our clients, their businesses and appreciate their challenges
- Be the helpful expert, with an approachable and professional attitude
- Respond to queries with knowledge, research, and confidence
- Take ownership of self-development with a learning mindset
- Identify opportunities that will benefit ours and our clients’ businesses
- Recognise, support and cover for the team to maintain excellent service delivery to clients
Whilst the roles are remote-based, individuals must be able to visit our West Yorkshire-based office space on a regular basis is important.
What We Offer
- Being part of a professional and results-driven team working in a relaxed environment
- Part / full-time hours dependant on role
- Generous holiday allowances
- Support towards your professional exams and continuing professional development
- An employer that is there when life happens
If the opportunity to work in our business interests you please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org